Oxford, UK, 05. April 2018: Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science Corporation (Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science), a Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation (TSE: 8036) wholly owned subsidiary engaged in the manufacture and sales of analysis and measuring instruments, today launches SpArcfire, an intuitive new operating software across its Foundry-Master OES analyser range.
Analysing metals with spark spectrometers can be complicated. Not with SpArcfire. A modern operating software with a state-of-the-art user interface SpArcfire is designed to meet the requirements of metallurgical experts but is intuitive enough to be operated by inexperienced users. The objective of any industrial analysis is to get results quickly and keep production moving. With SpArcfire this can be achieved without the need for extensive training or highly experienced operators.
With SpArcfire the Hitachi OES Foundry-Master spectrometer range can easily be deployed to complete all analysis tasks, such as measuring unknown materials, identifying and verifying grades, creating tailor-made report templates and performing and evaluating accuracy tests with control samples. Advanced users can edit and modify regression data to extend calibration ranges. SpArcfire can also verify the status of the instrument, monitoring and diagnostics all systems parameters such as temperatures, pressure and voltages inputs and outputs.
SpArcfire offers a range of additional features to make analysis quicker and easier: Wizards take the user step by step through non-routine operations; online help and tooltips provide direct assistance, the programmable event calendar allows to schedule regular tasks, such as maintenance and control sample runs. With the intuitive report generator reports and certificates can be tailor-made.
For the advanced user SpArcfire provides a powerful regression software and a matrix manager in order to extend/modify your existing calibration curves and create methods on your own. The Sensor Scan application with its scan manager makes your instrument future-proof and able to deliver additional qualitative analysis.
SpArcfire is available on the Foundry-Master analyser range in Europe, Africa and the Middle East immediately and then will roll out worldwide from June 2018.
About Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is engaged in activities in a broad range of fields, including Science and Medical Systems, Electronic Device Systems, Industrial Systems, and Advanced Industrial Products. The company's consolidated sales for FY 2016 were approx. JPY645.5 billion [USD6 billion]. For further information, visit http://www.hitachi-hightech.com/global/
About Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science Corporation
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science is a new global company created in July 2017 within the Hitachi High Technologies Group. The company is headquartered in Oxford, UK, with research and development and assembly operations in Finland, Germany and China and sales and support operations in a number of countries around the world. Our product range includes:
• Our PMI-MASTER, FOUNDRY-MASTER and TEST-MASTER range of analysers are used by industries the world over for fast and precise metals analysis. Featuring optical emission spectroscopy technology, all important elements with low detection limits and high precision can be determined, including carbon in steel and all technically relevant main and trace elements in nearly all metals.
• X-MET8000 handheld analysers, used by thousands of businesses to deliver simple, rapid and non-destructive analysis for alloy analysis, scrap metal sorting and metal grade screening using precision XRF technology.
• Vulcan handheld analysers, with LIBS laser technology, identify metal alloys in just one second, making it one of the fastest analysers in the world. This hugely benefits businesses processing high volumes of metal.
• FT series, X-Strata, Eco and MAXXI microspot XRF analysers measure coating thickness of single- and multi-layer coatings including alloy layers and are designed to be incorporated into quality control or process control programmes, as well as research laboratories.
• Lab-X5000 and X-Supreme8000 benchtop XRF analysers deliver quality assurance and process control across a diverse range of industries such as petroleum, wood treatment, cement, minerals, mining and plastics.
Hitachi High-Tech launches OE750 - a next generation, high-performance OES analyser for complete metals analysis controlRead More
Hitachi High-Tech launches OE750 – a next generation, high-performance OES analyser for complete metals analysis controlRead More
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science appoints NewSpec Pty Ltd as distributor partner for the Oceanic regionRead More