As Hitachi High-Tech’s handheld laser analyser, Vulcan, celebrates its first birthday, we look at 10 facts as to why you too should be celebrating this second generation LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectrometry) analyser too.
1. It’s one of the fastest analysers on the market – just one second!
2. It’s great for QA/QC applications.
3. It’s great for recycling applications.
4. Lots of customers are coming onboard, including Paul Meijering Stainless Steel, who recently ordered 5 Vulcan analysers and they aren’t the only customer loving their Vulcans. Read also about how the Vulcan benefits GT Factors, I Holland and Romuta’s businesses.
5. It means low cost of ownership
6. It’s been built to last: IP54 certified, NEMA3 equivalent and complies with MIL-STD-810G military grade for ruggedness.
7. Samples can be held in hand safely.
8. Real-time reporting and instant data thanks to LiveConnect.
9. Pushing a handheld analyser to its limit – we’ve got you covered.
10. Reliable grade ID with every measurement throughout the day
Still confused about LIBS technology? Watch our LIBS Explained video to make sure you understand the technology.
XRF Analysis for Better Coil Coating Quality ControlRead More
What makes the FT110A the best analyser for your coatings measurements?Read More
Did you know this year’s 2019 U.S. tax deduction has many advantages for small to medium businesses investing in growth? Here’s what you need to know.Read More